GTR 200B, Standard, PMA
GTR 200B, Standard, PMA
Powerful Features in a Small Package
- All-in-1 radio and stereo intercom solution with standby monitoring and stereo input
- Powerful 10 W Comm with a slim 1.35” tall design and large sunlight-readable display
- Displays facility name and type when tuned to user-defined presets or supplied by compatible portables/G3X™
- Advanced audio panel features including 3D Audio and auto-squelch
- Optional Bluetooth® connectivity (available on GTR200B versions only) enables easy access to phone calls and audio entertainment
Gain More than Just a Comm
Designed specifically for G3X Touch equipped aircraft, the GTR 200 combines powerful Comm capabilities with advanced workload-reducing features formerly only found in high-end certified systems. Its slim 1.35” tall design allows you to make the most of limited space in your panel while 10 W of transmit power helps ensure solid communications between you and ATC or other aircraft in your vicinity. Information displays on the large, sunlight-readable display with brightness levels that can adjust automatically to the natural light level in the cockpit, or can be adjusted manually by the pilot. The GTR 200 offers 25 kHz channel spacing and utilizes a standard density 37-pin connector for easy installation.
Going above and beyond the call of duty of a traditional Comm, the GTR 200 includes a 2-place stereo intercom that is ideal for 2-seat aircraft; no additional hardware is required to communicate with your passenger. Advanced auto squelch automatically senses the noise level in the cockpit and adjusts the mic squelch for effortless intercom use regardless of the cockpit noise level. Listen to music inputs with Hi-Fi, home theater-like quality, featuring bass boost as well as pop, classical and rock music equalizer options. For added simplicity, optional Bluetooth connectivity (available on GTR200B versions only) adds the ability to make phone calls and listen to audio entertainment wirelessly. Pilot-configurable soft keys can provide 1-touch access to emergency frequency tuning, pilot audio isolation, saved frequencies list, music mute or push-to-talk. Plus, optional installed remote switches on the flight controls allow pilots to keep their hands on the controls while performing functions like swapping the active and standby frequencies.