Call for installation quote. Products will not be shipped out. Will need to be installed in house.
Easy Access to ADS-B Weather and Traffic for G3X Touch™
- Receive subscription-free animated U.S. datalink weather¹ via ADS-B “In”
- ADS-B "dual-link” traffic with TargetTrend™ and TerminalTraffic™ technology³
- Remote-box ADS-B “In” solution for G3X Touch flight displays
- Easy to install; supports up to 2 wired display connections and 2 Connext® wireless connections for compatible mobile devices and Garmin portables
- Provides compatible mobile devices and Garmin portables with GPS position data, backup attitude4 and more
For pilots flying with our G3X Touch glass display systems, the compact GDL 50R remote-mount receiver brings an array of safety-enhancing features to the cockpit. It connects your flight displays with subscription-free graphical weather content and advanced dual-band traffic services being continuously uplinked through the U.S. ADS-B network. Plus, you can also use our Connext wireless connectivity to stream this information onto multiple Garmin aviation portables (including aera® 660, aera 796 or aera 795 series) as well as iPad® tablets and mobile devices with the Garmin Pilot™ app.
Works with a Variety of Devices
Providing multiple display outputs and viewing options, GDL 50R works not only with your G3X Touch avionics, but it can also communicate simultaneously with the Garmin Pilot app running on your compatible iPad tablet or mobile devices². Likewise, if you fly with an aera 660, 796 or 795 series aviation portable, the receiver’s data links can also be accessed (via wired or wireless connection) with these products as well. In fact, GDL 50R is able to support up to 2 Connext wireless connections for your devices while simultaneously providing wired connections for 2 other devices.