Garmin GDL 88 with WAAS remote ADS-B in and out transponder
Get ADS-B Benefits Today
- Dual-link Universal Access Transceiver (UAT) ADS-B “Out” with optional SBAS/WAAS GPS
- Receives subscription-free weather, advanced TargetTrend™ traffic and TerminalTraffic™ display
- Displays on GTN series, G500/600 flight displays as well as other select compatible displays
- Optional Flight Stream 110 or 210 provides wireless connectivity with tablets and Garmin portables via Connext®
- Approved for installation in hundreds of popular aircraft models, including helicopters
The GDL® 88 is the first dual-link solution for certified aircraft, including many popular makes and models of helicopters, that not only provides a path to ADS-B “Out” compliance for many pilots, but also brings subscription-free weather and advanced traffic display to the cockpit.